Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Final Blog of the Year

My favorite topic of the year for blogging was the Having Our Say blog, it allowed us to do what we wanted while actually getting to express ourselves. My least favorite blog topic was the Harlem one; it was very tidious for me to sift through the blinking links. I was not the most motivated person to do these blogs. In fact I forgot to do my blogs for a solid like almost three months. I don't think that blogging is the best out of the classroom way to learn some of the backstories of the in class topics. In all honesty with my habit of forgetting these blogs, I will probably stop doing my blogging. Finally, I would not recommend doing the blogs for next year's juniors for the learning. However the cynical side of me hopes that you don't take my advise and make them do it.

It has been a good year and I hope that everyone has as well and will have a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment